Thursday, February 6, 2014

On My Way!

Hola!!!!

So nothing crazy has happened this week! We had the opportunity to go proselyting on Saturday in the rain.... And get eaten alive by mosquitoes. I think there was about 45 bites on just my leg.... That wasn't super fun, and I had the opportunity to clap at several gates and get rejected. It has been very interesting to talk to people on the streets and at there houses. I have learned interesting things. Specifically that courage doesnt come before faith. We must first act in Faith and then the courage will come. I was not excited and was nervous about clapping at peoples gates to see if they would come out and talk to us and then after the first rejection it was a little bit easier... That may sound funny but it was. It was strange when people would actually come out of there house and talk to you... haha.

Well I only have a few days here at the CCM. I am sad to leave all of the people I have come to know and love here at the CCM. They have helped me to really learn and increase my testimony of the doctrine and teaching of Christ! But I'm so eager to serve with those out in Paraguay and to meet my mission president! We watched a devotional from Elder Quentin L. Cook yesterday about how often times when our call is made it is because we are meant to serve with that mission president! I am so eager to learn from him and his wife!

I´m so grateful for your love and support! I couldn't do it without all of you! The Lord has blessed me so much with all of you! Ok so I'm going to talk about my all time favorite chapter of the Book of Mormon and that is Alma 32! Our Faith in Christ is so important and he is the tree of life we must come to know him and follow his example! Specifically verse 42 is powerful! we can become pure and white through him by our diligence and faith! So remember to keep moving forward and to rely on the Lord he is always there. If you ever think he isn't there it is because you left him, not him leaving you! I know that the church is true and that the Book of Mormon is true! Prayer is so powerful Hevaenly Father always answers our prayers! Open up to Him and let him into your heart!

I love you all! have a great week! Talk to you next week in Paraguay!!!


Love Hermana Dunagan!

No comments:

Post a Comment